Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wedding season

Seems like when spring is in the air, so is love. Mandee's had engagement fever.. and now I'm watching the Wedding Planner. So one of my fave chick flicks. Along with the Wedding Planner, I indulged myself in another super corny movie, Bring It On.. the first one! Not the even cornier Bring It On Again or Bring It On: All or Nothing.. but the first one. It's sad that I know all these movies, but they are apart of the horridly awesome and quotable teen movies that I love.

So today, I seemed to notice so many places of worship. Temples, churches and mosques.. It was pretty cool actually. I never noticed how many there were here. Made me feel a bit relieved actually. Relieved to see that people actually are going to their religion and faith for something.

I'm having a good hair day. A really good one. Doubt I'll have it again tomorrow, so I'm glad I wasted it on a day where I see no one I know. Yup.... pretty greaaat. I'm tryna convince Jett to make a twitter right now. I'm feeeenin' to read the sequel to that book. Feeeeeenin' I tell you. I'm babbling on right now. Woo. Okay, when I have more "words of wisdom" or somewhat meaningful thoughts, I'll share. But it is now time for me to go back to my oscar-winning movie that I'm watching.

Carlyn

1 comment:

  1. Give in to it so you can get this Twilight obsession over with. It's not as fun reliving it through you if you're not in love with Jacob yet.

    ReplyDelete