Monday, January 18, 2010

Disease.

For a while I felt "immune".
Or so I let myself think that I was.
That I was immune to feelings.
Which I clearly know I have a lot of them..
But feelings of not getting hurt.
I'm vulnerable.
I can never deny that.
EVER.

I discovered that it's not that I can't commit.
It's just that I can't find someone worth committing to.

I get "skeeved out" as I often say.
I sometimes wonder if I have a mental block.
People say that it's just me being picky.
I honestly beg to differ.

Going out of my way for a guy..
..means that I actually might like him.
Have I done that before?
Yup. Once.
I have bi-polar moments.
When he cares too much about me,
I can really careless about him at all.
It freaks me out if someone likes me more than I like them.
The second the tables are turned..
Raging female hormones overpower me.
This happens often, I know.
It's not uncommon in the least.
But yea-
RAGING FEMALE HORMONES.

I hate it when people say, "I need help" in regards to this area.
You really don't need help.
What you need is to stop searching for help,
And start looking within yourself and the good ol' Lord for answers.
He helps.

I got dicked over today.
I swear-
I had no intentions of this going anywhere.
I got annoyed of the constant attention.

I didn't intend on saying hello today.
No text from him=
Total curiosity.
"He really thinks he can do this to me?"
"..... TO ME!?"

I need to get off my high horse sometimes.
Things happen.
Not just to me, but to everyone.
I'm not immune to it.

I have a paper heart.
Oops.
I totally forgot.

"I thought love would be my cure..
But now it's my disease"

No comments:

Post a Comment